|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
The role of the ESL Teacher is to provide the students adequate exposure to all-English-speaking environment and to teach necessary skills to help students accelerate their acquisition of English for the purpose of enhancing their comprehensive proficiency level in terms of better commanding of the language.
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities,
• Implement procedures and course contents according to pre-designed course planners required by the organization,
• Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations,
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students,
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, discuss, question, and investigate,
• Enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining proper order among the students for whom they are responsible,
• Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and record performance to make suggestions for improvement,
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials (if appropriate) to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests,
• Prepare students for further education by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks,
• Serve as a liaison among the students, his/her family, potential clients, marketing staff, and the management, especially in supporting marketing practices that strengthens the positive image of the organization.
All center premises are in office buildings within walking distance to metro stations,
No dangerous or harmful equipment within the premise,
Lighting and temperature adjusted to fitting level,
Freshly grinned coffee provided in all centers.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Bachelor degree or above, |
• At least 2 years’ experience in teaching/training (Industrial background preferred),
• Clear, articulate English with British or American accent,
• Knowledge in basic English grammar,
• Knowledge in pedagogy and teaching methodology preferred,
• Sense of responsibility for students,
• Ability to establish credibility and rapport quickly,
• Ability to motivate and encourage students in continuous learning,
• Ability and skills in activating class atmosphere,
• Ability to work together with colleagues to contribute to the enhancement of teaching quality,
• Skills in handling classroom situations,
• Skills in adapting to different class size while remaining high teaching quality,
• Skills in communication with students, colleagues, supervisors, and clients.
Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Changsha
One of the best things about working in Elite is that since we have 30 learning centers in 6 cities, if you want to move from city to city, you can just apply to the headquarters to relocate to a same or similar position in another city. It’s made easy because you will have gone through all the trainings and have acquainted all the necessary skills to teach in the same system and won’t have to worry about starting all over again.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Elite Learning Center|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|