|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Wall Street Institute|
Taif, Saudi Arabia
Reference no.: WSISA02A
Position: Full time English language teacher to adults
Locations: Taif, Saudi Arabia
Wall Street Institute is looking for dynamic, outgoing English teachers who can inspire our adult students to learn and develop their language skills.
Are you looking to develop your career in one of the Middle East’s most vibrant and exciting countries, working alongside an international team of teachers where every day at work you will be making a real difference?
Wall Street Institute is the leading language provider for adult students globally, with a dominant presence in Saudi Arabia. Our innovative Wall Street Institute Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers.
Founded 40 years ago and growing stronger every year, Wall Street Institute has provided instruction to over 2 million students and has over 400 centers in 27 countries.
Students are typically 20 to 35 years old professionals, well educated and from a wide variety of backgrounds. They are motivated to learn English and recognise it as a skill essential for their career development. Levels range from beginner right through to advanced and all students are clearly placement tested to ensure they are studying alongside students of the same abilities.
Class sizes are kept small, to an average of 3 students per class, which helps ensure real progress is made by all and allows for easy classroom management.
Lessons are made up of a variety of teaching materials and are designed to be engaging and communicative. Teachers guide students through both controlled practice and authentic conversation activities. All the lesson materials are already in place, so minimal lesson planning is required.
Teachers also run sessions with more of a social focus, designed to further give students the opportunity to use their language in a natural setting, while having fun at the same time. Topics are limited only by your imagination and can be anything from baking cookies to speed dating.
You will not only be teaching, but also developing your own skill sets and competencies. Teacher training and support is central to our company culture and through workshops, seminars and class observations you will be constantly expanding the teaching methods at your disposal. Time is devoted to idea and experience sharing so you always have fresh ideas to work with.
• Bachelor’s degree in English (or related subjects: Education , TEFL, Linguistics, Literature)
• TEFL certificate preferred but not required
• Native English speaker from USA or South Africa
• Teaching experience is preferred but not required
• Outgoing, social personality
• Ability to commit to a 2 year contract
• Teach a variety of English classes to a range of abilities
• Use your creative skills to develop social clubs and other events
• Ensure students learn in a engaging manner
Total monthly package equal to 12,375 Saudi Riyal (3,300 USD) which breaks down as follows:
• Excellent salary: around 8,000 Saudi Riayl (2,100 USD) per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Flight to Saudi Arabia paid up front by the school
• Housing allowance: 2,000 Saudi Riyal (500 USD) per month (25% of salary)
• Transport allowance: 800 Saudi Riyal (210 USD) per month (10% of salary)
• 30 days paid holiday (to be taken after 12 months)
• Legal work visa provided (fees paid by teacher)
• On-going training and professional development
• Airport pick up
• Full medical insurance
• Career development opportunities worldwide
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan using the Apply Online Box below
• Covering letter
• Recent, smart photo
• Degree & TEFL certificates
• Quote reference # WSISA02A in the email subject
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|
Company/Business: Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
|Job Title:||English Teacher for Adults|
|Job Location:||Taif - Saudi Arabia|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|