|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|My client - A multinational NYSE Listed leading Chinese Solar Company currently seeking for a FIELD MARKETING MANAGER, based in TOKYO, JAPAN. Candidate MUST have experience in PV module solutions and is familiar with the Japanese market. For those that are interested in the position, please contact Cecilia with a copy of your CV by email using the Apply Online Box below|
1. Support the efforts and collaborate with product management team, sales team, and other functions to identify requirements for system solution offerings.
2. Understand customers’ clinical and economic needs.
3. Work as technical experts to design and promote new product / system solution to support sales value pipeline.
4. Gather competitive information and front line feedback related to acquisition and retention efforts to share with the company’s Regional and corporate leadership.
5. Maintain positive relationships for suitable system service suppliers & installers.
6. Understand the regional marketing strategy.
7. Contribute local market knowledge to the identification and root cause analysis of sales trends and other revenue related metrics and provide recommendations for actions.
8. Communicate the business’ strategy and vision internally and externally.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.|
2. At least 5 years of applicable experience is required.
3. Experience in leading marketing strategy and go-to-market for a global, technology-oriented company. Ideally, he/she will have knowledge of the PV industry.
4. Commercialization experience with a focus on building market awareness and go-to-market strategy and execution.
5. Hands-on experience in developing and deploying processes, tools, and metrics to drive marketing accountability, transparency, and results.
6. Customer focus and ability to build rapport at all levels internally and externally.
7. Proven analytical, financial and organizational skills.
8. High level of integrity and capacity for sound judgment in all situations.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills required.
10. An ability to align product, field, and corporate marketing together to create a strategic advantage for the business.
11. Team Oriented.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||Cecilia Gao|
|Contact Phone:||+86 158 0613 6669|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|