|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Advanced Drivetrain Engineer- Illinois|
United States - Illinois - East Peoria 61611 - Joliet – Mossville 61552 – Decatur
• 4 year degree in an Engineering field at an accredited school
• At least 2 years of work experience in an engineering field
• Are you NOW legally work authorized in the United States?
• Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa?
• Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in Engineering field at an accredited school
The Compensation $101k
Benefits - Full
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
There are several types of openings included under this posting. Requirements are as follows:
Electric Drive System Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of control systems, electrical machinery
- Familiarity with power electronics
- Experience with system modeling for electromechanical systems
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink or other similar tools for system modeling,
control system design and analysis
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an Engineering field
- Experience with Electric Drive traction and control systems.
- Electric Drive traction experience with mining, rail or heavy machinery
- Knowledge and Experience with APQP, 6 sigma or related quality processes.
- Experience with design specifications documentation.
- Experience with New Technology and New Product Introduction life cycle
- Experience in working with suppliers and customers.
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|