|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Electrical Engineer Moline Il|
United States - Illinois – Moline 61625
The Compensation $75k
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
At our company an Electrical Engineer provides technical leadership of the design of complex electronic systems for seeding equipment to provide technology solutions that make our customers more efficient. In addition you will:
- Identify electrical system architecture that meets customer requirements.
- Have ownership of technical integration for complete system to ensure system meets product specification.
- Be responsible for electrical design specifications in document form for internal and supplier teams.
- Lead in resolution of system based difficult technical electrical issues whether within the company or with outside suppliers.
- Work with Supply Management, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance to optimize designs for cost, quality, and manufacturability.
We need an excellent communicator who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. In addition we require:
- 2 or more years of product engineering experience with electrical systems and components.
- Experience with root cause analysis of component failures.
A strong candidate will also have a detailed knowledge of a product development and release life cycle.
More About the Position
Visa Candidates Considered - No
This company is a great place to work because:
At our company, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, we require a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
PLEASE SEND YOUR LAST SALARY HISTORY WITH RESUME
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|