|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Advanced Component Product Team Engineer |
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with mechanical designs, including rotating components
- Knowledge and experience with solid modeling/drawing tools such as Pro-E
- Knowledge and experience with mechanical analysis
- Experience in working collaboration with suppliers to optimize process, cost.
- Strong analytical ability, initiative, oral/written communication skills, and able to perform
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an Engineering field
- Experience with automotive, construction, or heavy machinery.
- Transmission design or development experience.
- Knowledge and Experience with APQP, CQE or related quality processes.
- 6 Sigma DMAIC or DMEDI BB or GB experience
- Experience with design specification documentation and drawings.
- Knowledge and experience in component manufacturing process, forging
manufacturing process, foundry manufacturing process, or related experience
- Knowledge and experience in cost estimating and modeling.
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|