|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Thermal/Magnetic FEA engineer |
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- Knowledge of electrical machinery such as motors, generators, power converters.
- Knowledge of electromagnetic designs of electrical machinery.
- Familiarity with power electronics, both hardware design and operation
- Understanding of Permanent Magnet, Switched Reluctance, and AC Induction
generators and traction motors.
- Motor simulation and modeling experience using Speed, Motorcad, Infolytica, or equivalents
- Vector control understanding
- Cooling model understanding and solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an Engineering field
- Experience with Electric Drive traction and control systems.
- Electric Drive traction experience with automotive, rail or heavy machinery
- Experience with design specifications documentation.
- Experience with New Technology and New Product Introduction life cycle
- Experience working with suppliers and customers.
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|