|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical engineer to be based in this plant. This is a senior role & the applicant would be reporting to the Plant Engineer & also the Managing Director from time to time.|
• Implement & Support TPM project.
• Modify machine/equipment to support Kaizen, SMED and other projects.
• Advise maintenance leader and technician concerning machine matter
• Attending to major plant breakdown with hands on.
• To lead the mechanical & electrical department staff with excellent leadership qualities
• Provide training and coaching to workers
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Bachelor of Science Electromechanical Engineering Technology|
• At least 5 – 10 years’ hands on experience in Maintenance Engineer from ISO Certified Cable company
• Knowledge in TPM or Lean concept would be preferable
• Knowledge in Preventive Maintenance Planning
• Strong on Problem Solving and Analytical
• Should have programming & trouble shooting knowledge in PLC (Siemens, Alan Bradley & Mitsubishi) & in AC/DC motor drives (Parker, ABB & Danfoss).
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Computer proficiency
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|