|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|This exciting opportunity exists within one of the UK’s leading consultancy firms which manages road networks, rail infrastructure, public buildings, homes schools and utilities throughout the UK. Their expertise includes road, rail, water, regeneration, environmental, energy and waste management sectors. The group has a turnover exceeding £500m, employ in excess of 8000 staff and have 80 offices throughout the UK. Although predominantly UK focused, they also deliver services in selected overseas markets where their UK-based skills, competencies and experience can add significant value to our worldwide clients.|
They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Wastewater Modelling Engineer (you must be must be eligible to live and work in the UK) to join their team in Derby.
• Within this role you will provide technical leadership and guidance to a team in the delivery of water and / or wastewater asset management studies including (but not limited to) the production of network models using standard industry modelling software such as InfoWorks, MapInfo and InfoNet and other projects requiring detailed technical analysis.
• The role includes technical and financial project management and ensuring project delivery.
• You will have a proven and demonstrable technical background in delivering wastewater projects to time, budget and client satisfaction.
• With sound working knowledge of industry wastewater modelling software including model build, verification and auditing, solution development and design you demonstrate a broad understanding of water and wastewater asset management within the UK Water Industry.
• YOU MUST BE MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK
If you are interested and feel that you meet the criteria stipulated please send your CV using the Apply Online Box below quoting REF: 3HT3H00060001LC
Please SHARE this with anyone else who you know who might be interested.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|