|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Biomedical R&D Development Engineer|
(Minimum one year contract with the possibility of going longer or turning permanent)
New project team being formed to complete project working on feeding pump products.
• Maintaining and adhering to project schedules.
• Maintaining project documents including change control.
• Ability to coordinate and lead a sub segment of the overall project.
• Will be responsible for lots of test and validation changes.
St. Louis, MO (No relocation provided)
Kelly Engineering Resources (KER) is a specialty service of Kelly Services Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Since employing its first engineer in 1965, KER has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device, and pharmaceutical. Kelly Engineering Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Strong communication skills as this project will involve significant interaction with the cross functional project team. |
• BS Biomedical and/or Electrical Engineer
• Knowledge of medical device industry standards a plus.
• Knowledge of UL/TUV product certification is a plus.
• Manufacturing experience is a plus.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|