|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Title: 'TECHNICAL MANAGER FOR STEEL ROLLING MILL'|
• Managing the whole process of making coil or plate from slabs, producing the products according to customer needs,
• Keeping the quality, quantity and controlled costs of end product at minimum, accomplishing the strategic objectives outlined in the business plan
• To identify systemic deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Making the facilities run efficiently and according to the work and health safety rules
• Ensuring that the coils and plates are prepared according to quality standards and without harming the environment.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• University degree in Engineering (prefarably in Metallurgical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) - Master’s degree|
• 7 years and above hands on proven track record in Steel plant in ‘Technical Manager’ Capacity
• Age: 35 years and above
• Excellent Documentation, Spoken and Written skills in English.
• Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills, Teamwork & Leadership skills, coupled with strong Motivation and People Management skills
• Positive attitude able to lead team members in meeting deadlines and working under extreme pressure
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||Indian Manpower Recruiter|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
India-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in India are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|