|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Global Jobs Services is a recruiting agency working all over the world with technology, utility, construction, projects and infrastructure companies.|
We are currently recruiting for a fast growing international multidisciplinary technology group doing a long term large scale construction project in the Gulf Region. Candidate needs to be willing to RELOCATE to the Gulf Region on a 1-3 years' contract.
Candidate must be a skilled Systems engineer with a vast experience in system integration and testing that will oversee all areas of installed systems including IT, Networking, Software and Security sensors and applications.
• Supervise the quality of sub-system acceptance tests (ATP) done by Field engineers On-site.
• Manage and perform the On-Site Acceptance Testing (SAT & OSAT) for all installed systems, applications and software.
• Publish Acceptance Testing Results (ATR)
• Manage and monitor system bugs / defects
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• B.Sc. in engineering (preferable electronics, mechanics or aeronautics) from a known university - mandatory|
• Masters in systems engineering- advantage
• 4-7 years’ experience in systems engineering (System of systems oriented).
• Knowledge in networking, video systems and command control applications – advantage.
• Profound documentation skills.
• Experienced with integrations, troubleshooting, and system analysis.
• Experience in the homeland security/ defense market- advantage
• Multidisciplinary knowledge - mandatory
• Self-learning capabilities
• High level English skills- mandatory
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||Global Jobs Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|