|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL MANAGER|
Experience – 15 / 20 years (collective) in different (at least 3) Civil/Structural projects of heavy industrial plants.
Shall be responsible
- for the supervision & monitoring of total Civil/Structural works.
- to liaise with different Romanian authorities on construction of Civil/Structural works.
- for all the drawings & documentations of Civil/Structural works.
- for other project activities such as planning, scheduling, documentation, testing & commissioning etc.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Qualification – Degree in Civil Engineering (Preference - Additional Steel Structural Course)|
- be well aware of the EU & Romanian laws on Civil/Structural buildings.
- have supervised the heavy equipment foundation.
- have supervised the Pile works & Pile cap foundation.
- have supervised the civil works of roads & asphalt, drainage, sanitary waste etc.
- know about soil testing, bearing capacity etc.
- be able to prepare Civil/Structural project specifications.
- be able to plan, do the engineering calculations & design the Civil/Structural buildings.
- be able to design the equipment foundation based on static & dynamic loads.
- have worked on StaadPro or equivalent finite element analysis software.
- know about the performance tests & testing procedures of Civil/Structural buildings.
- be able to communicate effectively in English.
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||More than 15 Years|
|Contact Name:||Transdanube Industries|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|