|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|P&C Design Engineer|
- Designing protection & control for substations, ranging in voltage from 25kV to 500kV, which includes both the theoretical and practical application of protective devices to high voltage transmission and generation equipment.
- Planning studies such as fault studies, coordination and relay settings and for SEL, ABB and GE.
- Preparing all needed documentation for a project including: budgets, schedules, work plans, technical specifications, tender documents, bid evaluation, technical reports, project calculation, etc.
- Allocating, guiding tasks to team engineers and drafters.
- Reviewing and approving drawings for issuance to customer.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with clients, contractors, suppliers, associates and team members.
- APEGBC registration or eligibility for registration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the electric utility or related engineering field.
- Knowledge of the construction and maintenance principles of P&C equipment including the uses and operation of electrical high voltage substation equipment, P&C drawings, and application of computer technology to P&C equipment.
- Ability to analyze electrical problems, interpret and evaluate various technical studies and data, and define and develop criteria, and cost estimates for plant modifications and other major projects.
- Ability to provide technical direction to support staff.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Experience in power generation, distribution and control systems design, and PLC programming would be an asset.
- Experience with Microstation, AutoCAD would be an asset.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Challenge, opportunity, innovation, and a unique corporate culture are among the reasons to consider a career at ZE. We aim for long-term tenure and reward our loyal employees. Our members work in a flexible environment where personal initiative and professional growth are greatly encouraged. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Plus, ZE encourages team-building activities by making available a fully equipped games room and squash court.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers by email using the Apply Online Box below with the subject line “Application for P&C Design Engineer”
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||7 to 8 Years|
|Contact Name:||ZE Power Engineering Inc.|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|