Apply for Engineering Jobs in Little Rock, AR
Job in Engineering, Design/Multimedia
Requisition Number 15 - 0002 - Post Date 1/16/2015 - Title 2033006 Engineering CADD Technician - City Little Rock - State AR - Job...
Engineering CADD Tech Job
|The previous Engineering jobs posted here for USA, AR Arkansas, Little Rock are no longer available. New jobs should be posted here soon. Search Here to find other Engineering, Design/Multimedia jobs that match your skills.|
Grand Prairie - Texas
Job in Engineering, Aerospace
Position Summary: - This position will be to research and oversee the configuration management and obsolescence planning for the USCG...
Skills Needed: Education:
• Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from an accredited college/university required
• Master's Degree from an accredited college/university in engineering preferred
• Required: Minimum 6 years' experience mechanical design, Bill Of Material (BOM) creation, and configuration management.
• Preferred: Knowledge of AH 365 Dauphin airframe
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
• Required: Detail knowledge of configuration management, report writing, detail/assembly design
• Preferred: Previous obsolescence management history
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
• Required: Excellent U.S. English Written and Oral communication skills including technical language
• Preferred: Written and Oral proficiency in technical French.
Technical Systems Proficiency:
• Required: Operator level proficiency in MS Office 2010 applications, MS Outlook, CATIA V5,
• Preferred: Operator level proficiency in SAP
• 20% Domestic and International
• Active U. S. Passport strongly preferred
US person under ITAR regulations – ability to access export/import controlled material/data
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to travel away from facility to carry out functions of position. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally to carry out position responsibilities. Requires use of computer.
Systems Engineer JobView this Job
Posted by Strom Direct
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Dallas - Texas
Job in Quality Control, Engineering
Job Title: - Senior QA Engineer (Manual & Automation) - Location: - Dallas, USA - Reports to: - Quality Assurance Manager - Job...
Senior QA Automation Engineer JobView this Job
Posted by One Network Enterprises
Technical Service Engineer/Hydroprocessing Catalysts
Houston - Texas
Job in Engineering, Skilled Labor/Trades
Hydroprocessing technical service engineeer with refinery catalysts expertise - Based in houston, relocation assistance available - Urgent...
Skills Needed: ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
BSc Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in refinery or catalyst environment, hydroprocessing strongly preferred.
Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Strong organisation and planning skills.
Technical Service Engineer/Hydroprocessing Catalysts JobView this Job
Posted by YOU Global