|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are looking for Dancer/Choreographers for our hotel in Greece Corfu island.|
Successful candidate will be assigned to the following tasks.
* Organize dance and fitness activities for hotel guests during the day
* Participate in night shows and events such as: Musicals, Dance shows, Comedy acts, Beach Parties and more.
* Communicate with international hotel family guests.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
* Must speak at least 2 of the following languages, German, French, Russian, English, Greek.
* Dancing and Choreography skills are required
* Organized and professional minded
* Fitness skills required for organizing daily activities like: Pilates, Stretching, Aerobics, Salsa Dance lessons etc.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Additional Information / Benefits|
* 800€'s Net Monthly Salary
* Seasonal Contract
* Full Insurance including unemployment benefits after the seasonal contract.
* 2 way travel Expenses
* Accommodation inside the resort
* Meal at the hotel's main restaurant
* Professional career development and management system.
|Contact Name:||Mr. Revaz Eristavi|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Job Title:||Choreographer/Dance Instructor|
|Job Location:||Corfu - Greece|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||800 EUR Monthly|
|Job Ref. Number:||DBED2014|