|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Report to Finance Director, TRW Asia Pacific and General Manager TRW Japan. Manage entire Japan Finance Management of Operations consisting of One Manufacturing Plant located at Miyoshi and 3 JIT Warehouses, with total sales revenue for 2011 $195 Mil, and as well the Sales and Engineering Offices located in Yokohama. |
Anticipate business needs and develop/improve Finance processes to improve Japan Operation’s competitiveness.
Work with various product line directors to develop and implement the Short Term and Long Term Financial Plans.
• Take full responsibilities of the daily finance management for the manufacturing plant, passthrough business, warehouse management, Japan Engineering Center and Japan Sales Office.
• Oversee accounting processes including billing, payables, receivables, payroll and month-end closing, ensuring accurate account reconciliation and account analysis.
• Take lead in preparing, reviewing and submitting plant’s financial reporting and analysis. Ensure the high reliability and truthfulness of financial information. Ensure monthly financial closing activities with the deadline as assigned by TRW Asia Pacific Finance Team. Ensure compliance with all appropriate local statutory, TRW Corporate guidelines and US GAAP for TRW reporting.
• Work closely with the General Manager in business and strategic decision-making process. Initiate strategic proposals for the business’s productivity and profitability improvement. Initiate, drive, monitor and evaluate action plans to improve overall profit and cash flow performance by working with the rest of the operations team.
• Manage the process of Strategic Planning (SP), Operating Planning (OP), and Mid-month Forecast (MMF), interpret key financial performance measurements and indicators to the Japan and AP Management.
• Maintain proper procedures of Fixed Assets Management; support Program Management in financial update and control of new program launch; review and approve CEAs.
• Actively involve into the CQA process, drive the business case update and ensure to work in timely manner with the cross-functional team and support to develop reliable quotation.
• Manage smooth and cost effective statutory financial audit process and ensure all potential issues are mitigated in a timely fashion.
• Take lead with the rest of the management team for the improvement of operational control and risk management. Review the control process and procedures and take necessary adjustment if needed. Ensure the proper implementation of the process and procedures so as to be in compliance with the regulations, SOX, and TRW company’s policies.
• Handle the treasury and taxation management. Work with the AP Finance Team (Tax and Treasury functions) for the compliance in tax laws and strategic tax planning, and as well for an optimized treasury management.
• Lead and develop the finance team. Consolidate the Japan Finance Team from different locations.
• Any ad-hoc tasks.
• Possess strong analytical and research skills and a good knowledge of manufacturing operations. A solid understanding of major factors which will directly result in an organization’s profitability, and hold proactive attitude to work cross functionally to drive operational excellence.
• Possess good knowledge and implementation skills in internal control (including Sarbanes Oxley Act) and risk management.
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written) in English and Japanese. Possess strong skills in coordination with cross functional departments and business heads.
• Self-motivated, like to drive changes with a sound understanding of the Japanese business culture and as well the multi-national companies’ requirement and be able to handle effectively in facing with challenges.
• Keen to dive into details and be capable of pointing out key issues and manage with focus.
• Strong people skill with competent leadership capability.
• Strong business acumen with strategic thinking capability.
If you are interested, please send your resume using the Apply Online Box below
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance. MBA, CPA or CMA is preferred. |
• Minimum 10 years experience in Accounting & Financial in a manufacturing environment is needed. Background in large distribution organizations and/or accounting firms is preferred, with strong exposure to US GAAP, Japan GAAP, SOX requirements, and other relevant policies and regulations. Possess advanced and well-rounded technique skills in finance, accounting and taxation.
• Managerial/supervision experience required.
• Multi-national companies and automotive experience highly preferred.
• Experience with ERP system is a must. Mfg/Pro (QAD) or SAP or Oracle and Hyperion experience highly preferred. Excellent skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|