|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Entry Level Financial Representative / Insurance & Investments Representative|
(Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, & Annuities)
Position: Entry Level Financial Representative / Insurance & Investments Representative
Office Locations: Sacramento, CA * Chico, CA * Modesto, CA (Can work out of any of these three offices)
Compensation: Average employee income in first year of employment $60,000.
Duration: Long Term Full Time Career Opportunity
Prestigious National Financial & Investments Company specializing in providing financial service which include life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and employee benefit services; actively seeks personable, business saavy, self motivated, and eager to learn professional to become Entry Level Financial Representative / Insurance & Investments Representative within either our Sacramento, Chico, or Modesto office.
If you're a top-notch performer, that value independence, want to be financially rewarded for your success, and have the desire to positively impact people's lives every day, consider a career as a Financial Representative / Insurance & Investments Representative.
As a Entry Level Financial Representative with our firm you will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet our client's financial goals and objectives at every life stage. No whether the client is just starting their career, getting married, buying their first home, having their first child, building wealth, etc; as a Financial Representative it is your job to help guide them each and every step of the way.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Entry Level Financial Representatives Qualifications & Experience Needed:|
• Bachelors or Masters degree in any subject matter - (Strongly Preferred)
• Must have strong interpersonal relationship building skills. Must be able to make a good first impression.
• Must be self motivated and have a history of personal success
• Must enjoy the task of overcoming challenges
• Must have a desire for personal financial success
• Must be hard-working and discipline
Entry Level Financial Representatives Role & Responsibilities will include:
• Offers a personalized approach to providing customized solutions tailored to each client's long term financial goals and objectives.
• Provide needs-based analysis to help ensure the client's needs are met at every life stage
• Help manage clients financial risk and achieve financial security in today's complex world
• Create a referral program to build your book of business.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Build strong financial futures for your clients. Financial strength is the cornerstone of any company, and our firm has an exceptionally strong financial position.
Benefits and Rewards of becoming a Financial Representative with our firm:•Comprehensive medical coverage
• Retirement package
• Development Stipends
• Leadership opportunities
• Sponsorship of licensing
• Unlimited earning potential (Average 1st year employee income of $60,000/year)
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||The Johnson Group|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|