|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
1. Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income/revenue statements, balance sheets, reports to stakeholders, tax returns and reports for government regulatory agencies.
2. Provides direct and indirect oversight to accounting departments, budget preparation, treasury, risk management, real estate and procurement departments. Meets regularly with department head to keep informed and to offer direction.
3. Reviews reports to analyze projections of revenue against actual figures, budget expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
4. Provides operational and financial advice to all areas of the Agency.
5. Confers with the Executive Director and executive staff to coordinate and prioritize financial planning.
6. Studies long-range economic trends, and projects Agency prospects for future growth in overall market share, opportunities for acquisition or expansion into new product areas or territories. Estimates requirements for capital, land, buildings and human capital to accomplish current and future goals.
7. Oversees investment of funds and relationships with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capital.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related area or equivalent, and a minimum of ten (10) years experience in financial management with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning. Excellent leadership, management, organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills required. C.P.A. desired. Experience in government desired.|
|Education Level Required:||Masters|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||10 to 15 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|