|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
Head the Finance department and Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company
The CFO reports directly to Singapore Head quarter and involved in all strategic and tactical matters relating to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and government regulatory compliance.
1. Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
2. Develop and implement finance, accounting, costing, billing, and auditing procedures.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
4. Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
5. Provide financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
6. Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting and auditing standards.
7. Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
8. Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start a business.
9. Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
10. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
11. Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
12. Other duties as assigned.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE|
• At least a bachelor's degree at an accredited university or equivalent.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a Must
• The Controller or Chief Financial Officer level.
• 3-5 years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization.
• Bilingual in both English and Chinese, well versed in traditional Chinese.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|