|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Objective of the assignment|
Working under the project supervisors the project processing clerks will be responsible for processing of batches/ applications received from brokers in the IPO to ensure they are correctly filled and processed.
Field of Responsibilities
Receiving Batches / Application documents
• Verifying of application forms to ensure clients have filled them well.
• Identify and key in Application’s payment mode
• Keying in total number of shares purchased from each application.
• Rejection and reversal of applications if not well filled by broker/ client.
• Print receipts and issue to agents/brokersfor all batches received.
Handling posting of cheques/ Item processing;
• Confirming Information on application form, i.e. name, number of shares, cheque number, signatures and PAL number.
• Checking and entering the correct mode of payment.
• Checking that the information on the cheques is correct i.e. dates, name of recipient account and signature
• Hands over applications with Schedule to Audit;
• Handles cheques reconciliations with assistance from the finance and reconciliation accountants;
• Verifying that batches and receipts number match, i.e. names of shareholders, and amount paid.
• Verify that amount paid tallies with amount captured.
• To verify that the actual number of shares captured is the actual shares bought and each cheque is allocated to the right shareholder.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by their supervisor, or Projects Manager
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Required Qualifications/ skills|
• Diploma/ Bachelors degree in Business management or computing.
• 3 months experience in a working environment.
• Knowledge of computers
• Professional course in accounting is an added advantage
• Accuracy in handling and reporting data
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||C&R Group Uganda|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Uganda-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Uganda are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|