|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|ASST. GAMING AUDITOR FUNCTIONS|
1. Assist the Gaming Auditor in conducting periodic evaluation on the effectiveness of the existing controls in the Operations and Treasury procedures, reports any control weaknesses noted and if necessary, make recommendations to strengthen internal controls. Observe and ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures.
2. Assist the Gaming Auditor in examining proper authorization and approval of payouts, jackpots and shortpays to verify its legitimacy. Check significant payout photos and view the history logs on the machine. Assist in investigating illegitimate payouts and report any significant findings noted.
3. Checking the daily reconciliation of actual cash collection and payouts against the meter reading and report any material discrepancies noted.
4. Supply the necessary data to the Gaming Auditor in preparing the Machine Analysis Report for the performances of the machines on the gaming floor. Assist in investigating any incurring unusual or extraordinary losses or trends and report it accordingly. If necessary, observe the players betting activities on the gaming floor and review CCTV recorded tapes to determine the root cause.
5. Perform periodic physical inventory of electronic gaming machines and spare parts in the gaming venue.
6. Perform the deposit of daily net winnings with the finance team and ensures the correctness of the amount collected and deposited to the bank.
7. Assist in the periodic review of the machine settings and system to ensure that hold percentage and important machine details are correctly setup for each type of machine and report to the Gaming Auditor any unauthorized changes detected.
8. Periodically conduct independent reading and recording of master meters or (hard meters if necessary) to check the accuracy of periodic meters taken by the treasury team.
9. Monitor the marketing promotions, redemption by customers, deduction to net winnings and any outstanding or unclaimed.
10. Examine and report any counterfeit bills detected during cash counting and coordinate the matter with the Technical and Operations team to immediately resolve any bill validator or machine technical problems.
11. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||Entertainment Gaming Asia|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Cambodia-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Cambodia are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|