|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Key responsibilities and deliverables of the job|
• check the engineering documents developed by the contractor, and timely give comments and/or approval, in accordance with the project procedures and requirements.
• ensure that company design specifications and standards are applied.
• ensure that russian federation design rules are respected or project standards not conflicting
• answer contractor queries - promote innovative solution - control deviation
• participate in discipline meetings with the contractor. Participate as required to specific ad hoc meetings.
• participate in technical reviews as appropriate (hazop, ptr, …).
• ensures that cft documents are of required quality and flag any deviation
• assist commissioning and start up team when in detailed engineering and start up phase
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Chartered Engineer or similar education level.10 to 15 years experience in Oil and Gas related Engineering design areas..|
Previous work and design experience in artic conditions would be a plus. Experience in large LNG or Gas treatment projects, High Voltage and power generation facilities with Heat Recovery
LANGUAGE English (fluent) requested as a minimum.
Russian would be an advantage.
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||10 to 15 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|