|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
1) Draws blood from patients or donors in hospital, blood bank, or similar facility for analysis or other medical purposes: Assembles equipment, such as tourniquet, needles, disposable containers for needles, blood collection devices, gauze, cotton, and alcohol on work tray, according to requirements for specified tests or procedures.
2) Verifies or records identity of patient or donor and converses with patient or donor to allay fear of procedure.
3) Applies tourniquet to arm, locates accessible vein, swabs puncture area with antiseptic, and inserts needle into vein to draw blood into collection tube or bag.
4) Withdraws needle, applies treatment to puncture site, and labels and stores blood container for subsequent processing.
5) May prick finger to draw blood.
6) May conduct interviews, take vital signs, and draw and test blood samples to screen donors at blood bank.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||a. Certificate of training in an approved Phlebotomy program|
b. Diploma (1 year) Medical Laboratory Technology.
c. Degree in any health related field
D. At least with 2 years experience
* Current National License
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|