|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|The Certified Nurses Aide will be responsible for:|
1) Provides or assists in ADL activities; personal hygiene, grooming, mouth, skin care and nails.
2) Provides assistance in toileting; positioning and transfer activities, frequent turning and positioning of a bed bound resident/patient.
3) Assists with the prescribed exercise and ROM activities which the resident/patient and Hospice aide have been taught by the Hospice Nurse.
4) Assists with light housekeeping of individual’s personal unit or room, including changing of bed linen, if needed and patient laundry.
5) Feeds and assists with meals.
6) Obtains temperature, pulse and respirations as supervised by the Hospice Nurse.
7) Reports any changes in resident’s/patient’s condition to the Hospice Nurse and, if in a facility, to the facility nurse and documents the information on the Home Health Aide Certification of House form, including the date and time of the report and the person receiving the information.
8) Assists or reminds the patient to take medication, in compliance with regulations of appropriate regulatory and accrediting bodies
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent|
- Must have a State Certified CNA license
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable source of transportation
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to work weekends
- No experience required, but preferred
- Must be able to complete a Physical Exam, Drug Screen, and Mantoux (TB) Test
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and satisfactory reference check
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||Care Alternatives Hospice|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|