|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
• Our client is a worldwide renowned Belgian university hospital, with a long-standing experience in reproductive medicine, having an excellent reputation in this field. Due to this reputation they have set up a Fertility Centre in Kuwait in close cooperation with a state of the art, leading local Hospital. To continue the professional management of this Centre, they are currently looking for a high qualified, western trained Fertility Specialist
• You will replace the current Medical Specialist, who will start up a new fertility centre in another country in the Middle East. After an intensive training period in Belgium you will become medical responsible for the Fertility Centre in Kuwait, providing a service of investigation and treatment of infertile couples, and ensuring the highest standard of patient care through effective and professional teamwork. As an expert in your field you will manage a number of different problems related to the reproductive system. Together with your team, consisting of a fertility nurse, a lab technician and local doctors, you will to identify the factors involved in infertility and appropriate methods with which to treat these factors (such as fertility drugs, infertility surgery, assisted reproductive therapy), in order to increase the patient ‘s chances of conceiving. Your aim is to ensure that all patients have the highest chance of achieving a successful outcome through thorough case analysis and decision making based on agreed protocols.
• A challenging professional job opportunity abroad, transferring specialised technology to another country, without starting from scratch.
• An intensive training in the Belgian Hospital to become familiar with the latest evolutions, procedures and equipment within the reproductive field
• The surrounding of a well trained professional team, including the continuous assistance of an interpreter.
• An in-depth support of the former Medical Specialist and the Belgian Hospital
• An excellent tax-free salary package, including a family contract, free medical insurance, housing, transport and utilities allowance and free annual flights home
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Your Profile:|
• You are a MD, Specialist Gynaecology, having completed the necessary residency in obstetrics/reproductive medicine. You hold a specialist diploma in your field of expertise after having received training in a respected European or American University.
• After graduation you have acquired at least 5 years practical experience in reproductive medicine. You can rely on a vast number of on-the-job experiences in which you have been working with a wide variety of patients who had differing infertility symptoms and conditions.
• You have always kept up with new studies, findings, and trends by attending workshops or seminars additional to licensing requirements.
• Besides your technical competencies you also have leadership qualities. You like to share knowledge and experience, stimulate cooperation and adapt easily to a new environment. You have an innovative approach, open to new ideas and able to implement protocols, procedures and management initiatives with his/her medical colleagues.
• A good command of spoken and written English is essential
|Education Level Required:||Masters|
|Contact Name:||Novellas International|
|Contact Phone:||+32 2 4620054|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|