|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|• Dress residents in appropriate clothing, undress, and bathe residents.|
• Pass meal trays and nourishments, and feed or assist to feed residents according to their tray cards.
• Position residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems.
• Collect urine and fecal specimens as requested by Charge Nurse.
• Take and record vital signs as requested by Charge Nurse and take and record weights of residents as requested by Medical Record designee.
• Assist in maintaining resident rooms and program rooms, and any other work areas in a clean and sanitary order.
• Assist with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
• Follow safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions and following the 2-person lift list.
• Assist residents to achieve pre-assigned programming goals and to increase their independence.
• Participate in the maintenance of safe conditions within the facility and other related areas at all times.
• Assist resident families as necessary providing them excellent customer service.
• Document all appropriate resident records before leaving shift daily.
• Assist residents to attend activities within the home and out of the facility.
• Attend staff meetings and required inservice training programs.
• Responsible for obtaining continuing education units (CEUs) for renewal of CNA certificate, renewing certificate in a timely fashion, and furnishing operation with a current CNA certificate.
• Inspect finger and toe nails routinely and trim as needed.
• Shave residents routinely.
• Provide effective and routine oral hygiene.
• Observe residents and report all changes in condition immediately to Charge Nurse. Document changes of condition on the back of the daily flow sheets.
• Learn training and behavior goals and objectives for the residents you are assigned.
• Follow habit training schedules and assist resident who wear briefs to remain clean and dry.
• Follow all operation and ResCare policies including but not limited to: dress code, attendance, safety, and reporting procedures.
• Participate in any and all tasks as directed by your supervisor.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Demonstrate ability to read, write, and understand English. Demonstrate knowledge of procedures and techniques in providing routine bedside care for residents. Demonstrate physical strength and endurance to accomplish job duties, especially transferring of residents. Demonstrate ability to establish effective relationship with clients, families, and team members. Possess a current certificate verifying completion of a state approved program.|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||ResCare HomeCare|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|