|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|• Cornerstone Accredited Practice |
• Highly supportive team
• Perfect balance of urban and rural life!
A long term/permanent position has become available in the beautiful west coast, North Island of Whanganui and its rural outreaches in Waverly and Ohakune. This practice has a client base of around 6200 and predominantly high needs with a population that is mainly Maori and European with a small percentage of Asian and Pacific Island. This is an excellent team built up of practice (3), community (4), nurses and one nurse leader as well as a team of admin and receptionists. Someone who is looking for a role from 1-2 years would be ideal for this role.
This role involves Monday-Friday plus on-call hours at the local hospital and has flexible working hours from 30-40. Appointments are booked at 15 minute intervals and every 4 hours of patient consultation time allows 1 hour of administration time. 1:4 on call.
What you need for this role:
• MCNZ Registration in New Zealand
• Need significant prior experience in General Practice
• Willingness to be flexible regarding location if needed
• Perfect balance of urban and rural work life
• Cornerstone Accredited Practice
• Organisation is accredited by Quality Health New Zealand as a Health Provider
• Negotiable hours of work
• Highly supportive team with nurses and receptionists working alongside them
• 4 weeks annual leave
• Paid sick leave - 10 days, Paid work leave - 5 days
• Paid study leave entitlement is 20 working days a year for seminar/education for opportunities that are agreed on
• Provided accommodation for you and your family for the first month of your time in NZ and assist with housing arrangements if necessary.
• Negotiated grant towards relocation and travel expenses
• Subsidisation will be offered for all necessary professional fees associated with your time in NZ:
NZ Medical Council Application
NZ Medical Council Annual Practising Certificate
Medical Indemnity Insurance
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs), Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout New Zealand & Australia for General Practitioners/Urgent Care Physicians (GPs) and other medical specialities.
For further information, contact Lydia Barron on +61 2 9957 1166 or You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below for a free confidential chat, to discuss how we can assist you find an exciting role in New Zealand or Australia.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Julie Warner Health|
|Contact Phone:||0410 337 993|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|