|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are recruiting for a Reservation Sales Agents for a brand new client based in Belfast.|
As a Reservation Sales Agent you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new clients, receiving inbound calls related to hotel reservations for 70+ independent and chain hotels. You will have opportunities to use your excellent customer service and sales abilities during every call to ensure customers are highly satisfied. This could be as a result of answering a customer's question, resolving a concern the first time they call, or recognising cross sell or up-sell opportunities that would benefit the customer.
In return you will be working in a diverse environment surrounded by colleagues from more than 20 countries. You will be rewarded with a competitive rate of pay, the opportunity to earn bonuses each month and a significant benefits package. What's more if you have the drive to succeed, the opportunities for career progression are endless both within the UK and around the globe with over 45,000 employees worldwide.
How to apply?
Click here to Apply NOW:
You can also send your CV using the Apply Online Box below or call us at 0800 4960 909 (within the UK)
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organisations around the world grow, manage, and optimise their most valuable assets: customer relationships. With offices and operations in 17 countries worldwide, TeleTech interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America. For additional information,
Are you a TeleTech UK fan or a follower?
Become one, interact and tell your friends.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Minimum of 6 months customer service experience|
• Highest levels of fluency in written and spoken German, French, Malay or Taiwanese
• Fluent English
• Excellent telephone manner including competent questioning skills
• Experience of working within a target driven environment and delivering high quality service
• Candidates must be computer literate with the ability to navigate through a large knowledgebase of material
• Strong team player
We will highly value candidates with:
• Experience in sales, call centre or the travel and hospitality industry will be considered an asset
• Experience in database / customer management systems including excellent attention to detail when inputting and collating information
• Be adept at identifying and developing new sales opportunities
Total reward package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Great relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
• Free Parking, close proximity to city centre by bus or train
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|