|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We have excellent Front Desk positions available all over the US and new openings in Miami, FL!|
A Management or Front Line Traineeship in America is the perfect opportunity to enhance your skills in the field of your interest. It will give you the opportunity to move up in your career and experience the exciting American culture.
To QUALIFY for a Management and/or Front Line Traineeship in USA you must meet the following requirements:
There are two programs under the J1 visa. The main difference is how you qualify. Please see below the difference:
To qualify for Traineeship:
Graduates of degree or certificate granting post-secondary institution with one year of work experience outside the US OR
Non-graduates with five years of work experience outside the US .
To qualify for Internship Program:
Current students enrolled in a degree or certificate granting post-secondary institution outside the US OR
Recent graduates from a degree or certificate granting post-secondary institution who will begin within 12 months of graduate.
*** Experience and Education needs to be in the same field as Training/Internship program.
1. E-mail us your resume.
2. As soon as we receive your standard resume, we will arrange a phone interview with you. Upon successfully passing the interview with International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. we will send you a detailed email on how to move forward as we will need a few things from you to begin marketing your placement. Soon you will be notified of a phone interview with a USA hotel or employer directly.
We have positions available for 6, 12 and a few 18 month Internships! With the J1 visa law changes, the maximum allowed on the program is 12 months for hospitality; however, you can now complete another J1 visa after returning to your home country for at least 2 years! We have openings for 18 months for Sales, Marketing and Administrative
Why choose International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc.?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!!
* As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA.
* We offer personal service, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly our program costs up to $1500 less than all the others!
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with three of the largest sponsoring companies!
All Internship/Traineeships are PAID; you can expect to earn the following:
Front Office: Between $8.50 to $15.00 USD
Food and Beverage: Average $9.00 - $15.00 USD (includes gratuity) - you will earn a smaller hourly rate but earn tips to an addition of your hourly rate.
Culinary: Between $9.00 to USA $12.00 USD
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Must be at least 18 years old. |
2. Must possess sufficient English language skills to successfully complete the Traineeship.
3. Must show a maturity level and personality adequate to participate and benefit from this International experience.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||International Recruitment Exchange Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|