|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
Responsible to Front Office Supervisor and Room Division In-Charge
1. Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to hotel standard operating system.
2. Responsible for Hotel Local Reservations and Reservation - Links to travel agency World Wide.
3. Handling of correspondences, sorted - out letters, facsimile and e-mails.
4. Allocate room of confirmed bookings.
5. Review reservations booked daily.
6. Review arrival and departure report daily.
7. Responsible for preparation of occupancy forecast.
8. Responsible for training new reservation staff.
9. Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file.
10. Liaise with Sales Department in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation's Analysis.
11. Identify Top Producing Accounts ensure proper recognition by reservation staff.
12. Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
13. Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
14. Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
15. Review room blocking for Long Stay and special guests/group request.
16. Supervising of Group Reservations.
17. Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
18. Bring to the attention Front Office Supervisor when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action.
19. Responsible for weekly and monthly report.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||College Graduate/Diploma,|
Can Speak, Read and Write English.
It's Either Thai or Filipino People.
Can Work less supervisions.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Contact Name:||Roy Estolano|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Thailand-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Thailand are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|