|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|- Supervise the performance of room attendants and general cleaning and take appropriate action to correct deficient conditions, behavior, and work practices. Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and employee areas and assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security. Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards. |
- Greet guests upon arrival and articulately explain all the details and amenities available. Converses with guests and furnish information. Packing and unpacking services if requested by guest. Pick up and delivers laundry to guest rooms in a specified time, including shoe shining and other requests. Deliver housekeeping items to room when needed. Delivering coffee and tea upon guest arrival and as requested in the morning.
- Plan hospitality functions/ coordinating special amenities and events for guests
- Supervising the overall quality of guest room and hotel experience
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.|
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Concierge level knowledge needed of hotel amenities, restaurants, travel and transportation information.
• Knowledge of the city, particularly downtown and tourist attractions.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Additional Information / Benefits|
Is one of the most reliable and reputable companies/resources for study/work programs
Provides quality placements for internship/traineeship programs with international companies
Assures smooth and fast visa paperwork process on all type of programs offered
Provides personalized assistance in visa application preparation
Provides one to one orientation before departure to any type of program
Offers consultancy throughout the program period
Offers consultancy after programs for further opportunities
USEH has been in business for over a decade now
Unlike many company in the industry USEH has actual Offices where highly educated professionals are employed in their field
49 % of the participants are using USEH again for a second internship program in a different country and/or for a study abroad program
|Contact Name:||USEH International Training & Education Services, Inc.|
|Contact Phone:||1 770 618 8450|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|