|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are currently recruiting for FO/ Night Audit PAID Traineeship positions for a well known international chain hotel within listed states in US. USEH will provide the visa process & health insurance assistance.|
- Checking in/checking out guests
- Relocation procedures
- Guest compliant resolution training
- To answer the switchboard to the standard as set by X Hotel and to re-direct calls swiftly and efficiently to keep the switchboard clear
- Ensure that administration duties are completed each day
- To deal with reservation calls to the standard set by the Hotel and maximize revenue with each booking.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit and reconcile all revenue postings. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
Please apply or contact us via the Apply Online box below.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- Good command of Microsoft Office Application|
- Fidelio and/or Opera knowledge
- Very good interpersonal Skills
- Very good Command in English
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Additional Information / Benefits|
Is one of the most reliable and reputable companies/resources for study/work programs
Provides quality placements for internship/traineeship programs with international companies
Assures smooth and fast visa paperwork process on all type of programs offered
Provides personalized assistance in visa application preparation
Provides one to one orientation before departure to any type of program
Offers consultancy throughout the program period
Offers consultancy after programs for further opportunities
USEH has been in business for over a decade now
Unlike many company in the industry USEH has actual Offices where highly educated professionals are employed in their field
49 % of the participants are using USEH again for a second internship program in a different country and/or for a study abroad program
|Contact Name:||USEH International Training & Education Services, Inc.|
|Contact Phone:||1 770 618 8450|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|