|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Position: UNIX Administrator|
Location : Bethlehem, PA
Contract Duration : Full Time.
• Responsible for Weblogic Server administration for versions 9.2 and 10.3 and future releases.
• Interact directly with clients to discuss technical and functional requirements for a project, and must have the expertise to make decisions in front of the clients.
• Installation and configuration of application servers.
• Understand the technical aspects of Server maintenance, as well as the business drivers, key performance indicators, and critical server factors that provide the utmost performance and a stable environment.
• Webserver and application server maintenance.
• Apache and JBOSS installation, configuration, administration and day-to-day activities.
• Installation and administration of UNIX/LINUX.
• Installation and configuration of various tools and packages as required by the business.
• Provide 24x7 support and be available on-call when required.
• SSL setup and load balancing/ clustering setup on weblogic.
• Provide the production support for multiple platforms/environments.
• Extensive knowledge of performance tuning, Java heap, threads, JDBC connections, and JMS for performance improvement.
• Understanding of virtual hosts is a key to application functionality.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Minimum of 5 years experience with Weblogic / UNIX/Linux Administration and 7-10 years total experience in IT.|
• 5+ years Weblogic experience from high level architecture to day-to-day administration.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field, certification OR equivalent experience.
• Strong understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts
• Experience working in a 24x7 production environment supporting e-commerce applications.
• Experience in on-call environments.
• Experience with high volume, large B2B & B2C e-commerce environments .
• Strong communication skills to write documentation for design and architecture document.
• Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills, ability to be highly productive in a fast-paced environment, and to work independently.
• Must be able to write jobs, using various scripting languages, i.e. Java Script, Shell Script, Perl, PHP, etc.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|