Apply for Jobs in Florence County, South Carolina
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Service Assistant/s
Florence - South Carolina - USA
Job in Healthcare, Nursing
Absolute Health Care is looking for qualified, compassionate, dependable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) and Personal Care...
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Service Assistant/s JobView this Job
Posted by Absolute Health Care
Charlotte - North Carolina
Job in Information Technology, Software Development
Title: Java Developer - Location: Charlotte, NC - Duration: 12 Months - Web developers need for a Content management, Virtual library...
Skills Needed: J2EE, Java, JFC, MVC, oracle webCeter, springs, STRUTS, WEBLOGIC
Java Developer JobView this Job
Posted by epromptus
Cary - North Carolina
Job in Retail, Marketing/PR
Chess Retail Services is looking for experienced retail merchandisers for both local continuity work and for travel team positions. - Our...
Skills Needed: Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
Be able to communicate clearly in english.
Be able to read, write, and understand instructions.
Adhere to company policies concerning dress code and behavior.
Be able to work at a fast pace in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Be able to use a step ladder, be able to dust, wipe and or otherwise clean products and shelving.
Be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach above your head for at least an eight hour shift.
Above all else members of the Chess Retail Services execution teams must be respectful to each other and our clients, be open to learning new things and new ways of doing things, and be willing to contribute to team meetings and make suggestions.
Merchandiser/Field Merchandiser/s JobView this Job
Posted by Chess Retail Services
Acworth - Georgia
Job in Warehouse, Skilled Labor/Trades
training included - Assemble displays for stores; Able to stand for long periods of time; Able to use Glue gun or Tape gun; Good team...
Warehouse Worker JobView this Job
Posted by Integra Business Alternatives
Wine & Craft Beer Server
Winston-Salem - North Carolina
Job in Restaurant/Food Service, Hospitality
Position: Wine and Craft Beer Server - Carolina's Vineyards & Hops is the first of its kind in North Carolina. We solely feature...
Wine & Craft Beer Server JobView this Job
Posted by Carolinas Vineyards and Hops
CNC Maintenance Technician
Rock Hill - South Carolina
Job in Manufacturing, Maintenance
We are currently searching for a CNC Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing facility in Clover, South Carolina. - This person will...
Skills Needed: Experience with the following is highly preferred:
• Fanuc Controls
• Mitsubishi equipment
• Hitachi equipment
• Encoder and servo equipment
• Ball screw installations
• Spindles - rebuild
• Linear guide installations
• Diagnosis of ladder logic
• Rotor background
• Basic machine tool building
• Spindles (rebuilding)
CNC Maintenance Technician JobView this Job
Posted by Performance Friction
Raleigh - North Carolina
Job in Training, Restaurant/Food Service
Trainer – Food Service Industry - Company: Krispy Krunchy Foods LLC - Raleigh, NC & surrounding areas - Full Time - Description -...
Skills Needed: High School Diploma
1-2 year minimum leadership and/or training experience
Self-starter and problem solver with the ability to work independently, within the guidelines set by Krispy Krunchy Foods
Basic knowledge of Food Safety Requirements – additional training will be offered
Relationship building skills
Ability to work with a diverse workforce & overcome language barriers.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Internet
Clean driving record
Ability to travel within and outside your market area
Ability to lift up to 50# and stand for lengthy periods of time
Trainer JobView this Job
Posted by Krispy Krunchy Foods LLC
Winston-Salem - North Carolina
Job in Teaching, Education
Instructor needed for Dance/Drama - 40 hours a week Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM - BA or BS in Dance/Drama or Performing Arts,...
Skills Needed: BA or BS in Dance/Drama or Performing Arts, human services or other degree in area of instruction required. Demonstrated Dance/Drama experience is required.
Must have the ability to teach dance/drama to adults with disabilities and a variety of skill levels.
Dance/Drama Instructor JobView this Job
Posted by The Enrichment Center
Job in Healthcare, Doctor/Physician
This long established medical and surgical dermatology practice consistently collects $1,700,000 annually. Situated in 3,800 square feet...
Dermatologist JobView this Job
Posted by Transition Consultants
Dalton - Georgia
Job in Manufacturing, Warehouse
Automation Personnel Services has immediate openings for warehouse associates for a manufacturing company in Dalton GA. Must have at least...
Skills Needed: at least 6 months experience. background check and drug screen.
Warehouse Associate/s JobView this Job
Posted by Automation Personnel Services
Home Care Sales & Marketing Specialist
Huntersville - North Carolina
Job in Sales, Marketing/PR
Home Helpers seeks to fill a Sales & Marketing Representative Position for In Home Care. Areas to be covered will primarily be the...
Skills Needed: - Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills with individuals and groups.
- Minimum of Associate's degree in business, marketing, or health-related discipline (e.g. nursing, pharmacy, etc.). Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in professional sales, healthcare-related experience required.
- Proven history of sales achievement.
Home Care Sales & Marketing Specialist JobView this Job
Posted by Home Helpers
Internal Medicine Physician
Savannah - Georgia
Job in Doctor/Physician, Healthcare
Internal Medicine Physician - Location: Savannah, GA. - Job Type: Direct Hire - A Critical Access Hospital (25 beds) and a 105 - bed...
Skills Needed: •BC/BE FP/IM: Must obtain board certification within three years of eligibility
•Minimum credentials accepted
•State licensure : Georgia
Internal Medicine Physician JobView this Job
Posted by M.T. Rogers Consultants LLC
Job in Hospitality, Restaurant/Food Service
Seasonal Server (Pisgah View Ranch) - compensation: $5.50 per hour plus tips - SERVER - Season ends October 31, 2015 - *All meals are...
Skills Needed: 1. English language and professional communications skills are required.
2. Ability to take direction.
3. Ability to work in a team environment and be flexible.
4. Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
5. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
6. Commitment to quality service and food and beverage knowledge is preferred.
7. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
8. Must be punctual and honest
Server JobView this Job
Posted by Pisgah View Ranch
Rock Hill - South Carolina
Job in Maintenance, Skilled Labor/Trades
Job duties: - • Troubleshooting and repair of complex production machinery - • Diagnosis and repair of hydraulic presses - • Infrared and...
Skills Needed: Troubleshooting and repair of complex production machinery
Diagnosis and repair of Rex Roth Hydraulic presses
Infrared and convection ovens
Lubrication and other preventive maintenance techniques
Conveying and material handling systems
Electrical and electronic controls
Mechanical aptitude in motor and controls, high and low voltage
Ability to read blueprints and Hydraulic
Maintenance Mechanic/s JobView this Job
Posted by Performance Friction
J1 Intern/Trainee Guest Services Supervisor
Atlanta - Georgia
Job in Hospitality, Hotel Industry
This is a major luxury hotel which is a part of an international chain hotel. Summary of Responsibilities; - * Supervise the daily...
Skills Needed: - Min. One year of customer service experience
* 6 months to one year of Supervisory experience.
* Must have 5 years of experience in hospitality (combined with education + experience)
* Basic office skills helpful, including basic math to figure costs and make change, proper cash handling procedures and telephone skills.
* Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
* Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
* Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
* Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
* Must use good judgment in effectively providing services personally or to know when to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager for action.
* Must be able to supervise staff in a front desk operation in a manner that effectively supports and promotes teamwork while helping each individual achieve personal growth and opportunity.
J1 Intern/Trainee Guest Services Supervisor JobView this Job
Posted by USEH International Training & Education Services, Inc.