|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Position Summary: |
CEDA Specialty Services a division of CEDA International is currently seeking motivated Senior Leak Seal Technicians to work within our Leak Repair Division in the Fort McMurray area. In this highly skilled and ever expanding business, preference will be given to candidates who are willing to live in the Fort McMurray region or relocate. This hourly based position that will report directly to the Division Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Line freezing
- Hot tapping
- Leak sealing and repairs
- Carrying out corrosion protection
- Comfortable with heights, confined spaces and wearing supplied air
- Mechanically inclined
- Comfortable with small and pneumatic tools
- Ability to work over time, on call, and weekends
- Flexible schedule and able to work day or night shifts, some travel may also be required
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge and use of hand tools
- Heavy lifting required
- Possess a class 5 license
-Must be able to produce a negative result on pre-employment drug & alcohol tests.
- Senior Technician status
- Ability to prioritize and initiate innovative solutions
- Will adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations and with various groups and individuals
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- You demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
CEDA offers competitive wages, above average pension and benefit packages that include an RRSP program. We provide comprehensive training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website.
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|