|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Duties and responsibilities|
Duties listed are representative but not inclusive:
A. Directs the work of subordinates where applicable.
B. Works with organizations at all levels (i.e., er, finance, etc.) in order to maintain an overall corporate management information system
Which is the primary source from which information is gathered for policy and decision making at corporate level.
C. Conducts feasibility studies and prepares feasibility reports, conducts stakeout studies and prepares project proposal reports.
D. Interfaces with edp/pcd in the design and implementation phases of edp-based business systems and provides support to edp as the
E. Prepares the user manuals and associated documentation resulting from business system implementation.
F. Prepares conversion plan and user installation plan for applicable organization.
G. Provides the support and advice, and business procedures necessary to maintain the integrity of data which originates within department business organizations.
H. Provides training to operational and staff personnel in order to maximize the effectiveness of business systems within the assigned department.
I. Conducts special studies as assigned.
Job role and responsibilities bsa (csl) shall:
Job role and responsibilities
Business systems analyst (csl) shall:
1. Oversee and manage the assigned department's/organization#s computer security program ensuring compliance with the company's information security policy.
• manage the internal processes and procedures to comply with information security policy in the organization(s), which he/she supports.
• ensure communication of recently approved additions, deletions or amendments to the information security policy to department management and users.
• resolve non-compliance or misuse of granted privileges and services as required by incident reporting processes and supporting information protection standards and guidelines (ipsag).
2. Conduct business risk assessments related to computing resources within his/her area of responsibilities and take appropriate remedial
Action, including notifying his/her management and computer security administration (csa) regarding security risks, or it regarding operational risks.
70024564 - business sys analyst i page 4 / 6
3. Enhance department level access requirements documentations, and ensure the availability of applicable support systems and related processes to assign, monitor and delete when such accesses are no longer required.
• ensure removal of access assigned for resigned, transferred or terminated employees immediately.
4. Manage department data classification as per gi710.002 classification and handling of sensitive information requirements and take appropriate action(s) in order to comply with sensitive and confidential data.
5. Consult department head for access requirements especially for critical resources.
6. Manage active directory resources for users under his/her area of responsibility:
• enables and resets user's domain account.
7. Manage email exchange security groups and profiles for users# binder his/her area of responsibility.
8. Manage permissions to use network resources, e.g. Shared folders, and printers
9. Manage sap users' access and roles for users under his/her area of responsibility.
10. Analyze the overall usage of temporary administrator rights requests under his/her area of responsibility.
11. Actively participate in the corporate computer security awareness..
12. Manage business continuity requirements for his/her organization in order to comply with the approved corporate business continuity requirements.
13. Ensure periodic physical inventory verification, at least once every six (6) months, of ail assigned end-user devices under his/her custody. Reconcile a physical inventory report, which needs to be reviewed and approved by the division and department heads. Inventory discrepancies shall be investigated, and any lost or stolen device(s) shall be reported to industrial security operations for appropriate follow-up action. A record of follow-up is maintained for future reference and inventory reconciliation.
14. Ensure accurate inventory database records for his/her department's applications, software, hardware and network devices, and identify ownership of the inventory items by updating the corporate it asset management system to comply with the requirements of gi 299.010:
• request physical id for equipment that does not have one through sap prc.
• update the end-users' location and contact information for devices within his/her area of responsibility.
15. Manage and coordinate the requesting of it computer resources.
16. Ensure that all software and data on all surplus computer equipment are sanitized prior to disposition using company-authorized software.
17. Manage and maintain it shared assets under his/her area of responsibility.
18. Ensure that employees who are no longer working in his/her areas of responsibility are cleared and signed-off according to company policies and procedures. The scope includes all it-issued end-user devices under i-his/her custodianship.
19. Report to and advise department head regarding information security concerns and issues.
20. Participate, if requested by corporate security services, in investigations of breaches of saudi aramco policies and standards within the organization(s) he/she supports:
• liaise with computer security administrator, information protection organizations, and access control groups (acgs), as needed.
21. Represent his/her organization in computer security related issues and incidents as directed by management.
22. Be the focal point of contact and perform support procedures when a penetration test or compliance assessment is performed within his/her organization.
23. Actively participate in computer security training, including attending computer security seminars and conferences, as available and attending computes security and technical training:
• train users within areas of responsibility/organization code(s) to use identity management (idm) for changing passwords and active directory for group membership in the domains
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Prime Time Solutions|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|