|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Our client based in Barcelona is searching for a Website Product Manager is responsible for defining the product roadmap for our portfolio of marketing and business websites. Working with marketing managers and other stakeholders to determine business requirements, the Product Manager creates and delivers a product vision to meet those requirements and works with internal product development teams, third party development partners and other departments to ensure that the vision is realized. This person will also be responsible for organizing the product roll-out coordinated with any marketing strategies.|
• Work with key stakeholders and clients to define the strategic marketing web roadmap.
• Work with directly with the business analysts and product teams to execute on agreed projects.
• Establish strong partnerships with 3rd party developers and play the coordinating role in evaluating and contracting outsources development.
• Frequently review and improve the contracting and partnership process to keep 3rd party development initiatives productive and cost efficient.
• Support a data driven decision making process, making the collection of data and the development of insight a critical step in the design, development and optimization of each component.
• Provide regular reporting on all development projects and the KPIs of websites and in the marketing web portfolio.
Salary circa 60k euros
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• At least 5 years experience in a role managing B2C commercial websites. |
• Documented experience of working with 3rd party development partners in a project sponsor or key stakeholder role.
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal in English.
• Strong understanding of web and software development life cycles.
• Previous online gaming industry experience.
• Previous experience from working in an agile development environment.
• Experience with one or several technologies such as Content Management Systems, Ad tracking and banner management systems, Content Delivery networks, Web Analytics, Web application performance monitoring tools, Testing and targeting systems.
• Experience delivering services such as: Website Analysis Services, Usability Recommendations, Website Optimization and Performance Management, Search Engine Optimization, A/B or Multi-variate testing.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Recruit Gibraltar|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|