|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
You will be asked to either participate or lead the design and development of our software applications with C#.NET. To fulfil the role, In-depth knowledge and experience on application software development are required. Excellent design patterns and development methodology must be employed.
Essential job responsibilities may include the following:
• Participate in the development and refinement of business requirements and technical specifications, offering technical expertise and insight into such aspects as technical feasibility, appropriate use of technology, work effort, user experience, and other design considerations.
• Employ innovative problem solving to develop creative solutions to business needs.
• Design, develop, test, document, and assist in the implementation of technical solutions.
• Maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot existing business applications and websites.
• Provide technical assistance to business users, such as answering questions and troubleshooting technical issues. A passion for customer service is a prime requirement.
• Support co-workers within and outside of the Web Development Group with advice, coaching, mentoring, and technical assistance. A team mindset is essential.
• Maintain and develop technical expertise in Internet standards and technologies applicable to web development.
• Focusing on multiple facets of the software development process. Can be involved in aspects wider than design and coding, a somewhat broader scope of computer programming or a specialty of project managing including some aspects of software product management. This person may contribute to the overview of the project on the application level rather than component level or individual programming tasks.
• Develops stand-alone software (that is more than just a simple program) and got involved with all phases of the development (design and code)
• Participation in software product definition, including Business case or Gap analysis
• Requirements analysis
• Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements
• Feasibility and Cost-benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project
• Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
• Testing, including defining/ supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
• Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/ or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/ release cycles
TBC (depending on experience between 18,000 - 28,000)
Please note that the salaries in Concentrix reflect the low cost of living in Belfast.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
Key Technical Skills (2 to 5 years)
• .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
• # & VB.Net ASP.Net MVC 3 Razor Engine ADO.Net Classic ASP
• Silverlight & SharePoint
• WCF, WPF, Windows & Web Services
• TDD, XP, Scrum, Agile development, PRINCE2
• MS Build – Continuous Build Integration
• Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010
• Team Foundation Server
• SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
• Automated Unit Testing
• Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, Flash
• MS Server 2003, 2008
NICE TO HAVE
• Exposure to utilizing SharePoint as a collaboration tool.
• Experience with any middleware toolset.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Good communication and customer interaction skills.
• Drive to help users do their jobs more effectively and efficiently.
• Desire to contribute to the success of a team effort.
• Innovative problem solving.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to train and mentor others.
• Ability to quickly learn new programming languages and techniques.
• Background with a variety of languages and techniques considered a plus.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Additional Information / Benefits|
|Full relocation package included!|
|Job Title:||C# Developer|
|Job Location:||Belfast - Northern Ireland - UK England|
|County or nearby cities:||County Antrim, Northern Ireland, City Centre, Europe, Ireland, UK|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|