|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Genpact is a global organisation with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations. |
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across the world, from Hungary and Romania to the United States and Mexico, as well as in India and China. The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.
What will be your tasks?
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
... • Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Availability to work in shifts, including nights and weekends
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Administer help desk software
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
If you have ...
• University degree or student
• Fluency in Dutch
• Good command of English
• Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• High motivation, flexibility and productivity
• Good communication skills
• Team spirit
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|