|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR FRESH GRADUATES and CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE both wellcome!|
A worldwide leader in the telecommunication sector,
will provide with further development of skills
and will get you involve in an ongoing wide range of projects.
Unique chance for COMMUNICATIVE, MOTIVATED and CLIENT ORIENTATED individuals
looking to start in the IT sector and build there way up.
IT Service Desk Analyst
As an IT Customer Support Specialist you will be a part of an applications support team. The opportunity of supporting various geographical locations around the globe will give you a chance to become an IT expert with an international background. On top of that your will have a unique possibility to shape and develop the CSC brand on the Czech market. You will be an essential part of our success and that is why your career progression is of paramount importance to us.
• Recommendation of solutions and resolving problems associated with queries.
• Resolving IT problems using the knowledgebase and minimizing the impact of IT changes on business in general.
• Provide performance metrics on your enquiries and resolutions
• Support and maintain Opus tools
• Assist with electronic help desk tools and problem management, mainframe network lines, and software.
• Handle special projects after training with Windows 95/NT, Novell, NT, PC Hardware and Peripherals, UNIX, LAN/WAN,
• Working closely with other team members and supporting teams in resolving open issues.
• Provide outstanding customer relations to your portfolio and develop strong relations.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Requirements:|
• Fluency in Italian or French (preferably native speakers) and advanced level of English
• Have previous experience in help desk or customer service
• You will be a good analytical problem solving person
• You will have a proactive approach
• You will be able to identify customer account issues and act accordingly
• You will be eager to learn, and develop your skills constantly
•Very competitive salary.
•Corporate benefit package
•Fantastic working atmosphere in an international environment
•Continuous personal development through general training and coaching,
•Advanced training here in Prague
•Development of all your potential.
•Friendly and supportive management
Our group has been successfully sourcing talented, hardworking professionals for the last 10 years, making us a young but experienced recruitment consultancy in the sector.
By developing strong and honest relationships with both our clients and candidates and providing a level of service that goes beyond traditional recruitment practices we are able to identify the best candidates with the right skills and the right mind set to cover any recruitment needs and assist our candidates to get the best possible job for them. We are experts in putting BEST and BEST together.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||People Place and Partners|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|