|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
Maintain & support existing SAP Netweaver business system applications and lead SAP Netweaver projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain & support existing SAP Netweaver business system applications.
• Provide leadership in SAP Netweaver projects
• Develop & executes test plans.
• Interact with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
• Develop architectural and process solution per our technical analysis to match functional specification.
• Work with senior SAP Netweaver Administrators to prepare technical specifications for more complex projects.
• Provide assistance to SAP Netweaver staff in as required
• Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 3 years experience in SAP Netweaver/Basis environment
• Extensive experience with installing, tunning and support with SAP JAVA/J2EE systems.
• Good working knowledge of standard computer operating systems,
• Understanding of database objects, tables, views, keys, indexes, stored procedures.
• Understanding of software design methodologies.
• Working knowledge of Oracle database.
• Knowledge of Microsoft operating system and networks. Knowledge of SAP.
• Good logical, analytical & mathematical skills.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||SAP Netweaver/Basis|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||Amit Global Solutions|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|