|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Software Tester (.net & C#) (Ref: St/06/12) Stockholm, Sweden|
With expertise in Quality Assurance, Functional, Non-Functional, Integration and Acceptance testing.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT and telecoms projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a Software Tester, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Stockholm. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Quality Assurance Team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
• Perform regression testing, functional and non-functional testing;
• Perform user acceptance testing;
• Review specifications prior to development and test against the same specification following development;
• Participate in the development team and work on development tasks;
• Report to the head of the development group.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• University or non-University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT; |
• Minimum 2 years of Information Systems’ Testing experience and focus on software quality assurance;
• Solid experience in Script-based load testing, Integration testing, Functional and non-functional testing and Acceptance testing;
• Knowledge of one or more test methodologies;
• Experience in writing test cases and experience in testing against test cases;
• Experience in code review in .NET and C# is considered an advantage;
• Fluency in English and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||European Dynamics Sa|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|