|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Technical Project Manager|
Location: Rancho Dominquez (Los Angeles, CA)
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience
• 4-5 years of experience in a technology oriented project management role
• Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• PMP Certification a plus, Scrum Master Certification and Agile PM practical experience is desirable
• Experienced in process and implementation management in a technology company
• Deep understanding of project management concepts, methodologies and practices
• Able to effectively manage resources, track and complete projects before scheduled deadlines
• Proven ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
• MUST be hands on and able to roll up their sleeves – executional effectiveness is number one!
• Knowledge of technology and understanding of web software, application infrastructure, content delivery, video streaming, and server architecture in context of ecommerce company is highly desirable
Send your resumes to email using the Apply Online Box below.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||7 to 8 Years|
|Contact Name:||LogicSoft Inc|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|