|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are seeking for a .NET/SQL Developer for client located in downtown Chicago.|
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, strong problem solving abilities and is passionate about software development.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with .NET related technologies and the Microsoft stack
• Minimum 5 years of experience using C# to develop web applications (strong C# knowledge)
• Experience with VB.Net is desired
• Mobile application development experience is a plus, but not required
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with SQL Server 2005 or later including a solid understanding of tables and keys, developing queries and authoring basic stored procedures (strong SQL knowledge)
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SSIS
• Minimum 1 year of experience with SSRS (Reporting Services)
• Minimum 3 years of software development experience in financial industry
• Must be able to show experience working on a product or solution that was released to production
• Must have strong experience with Excel and Pivot Tables
• Must be capable of taking direction and building software to specification within mandated deadlines
• Must be a strong communicator capable of expressing accomplishments and blockers, and escalating risks to team leaders in a timely fashion
• Must be effective at multi-tasking
• Must be efficient and organized
• Bachelor’s degree
Please send me your profile to email using the Apply Online Box below.
Thanks & Regards
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||.net, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, VB.net|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||Archana Rao|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|