|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Evoke Research and Consulting is currently looking for focused, talented individuals to join our team. We require applicants who are energetic, knowledgeable, driven to perform at a high level, delivering quality to every client, every time. Evoke is committed to the careers of all our staff, and can ensure you that we will support your professional growth to its greatest potential.|
We are presently looking for Sr. Project Manager to work with Evoke Consulting on a project with the Veterans Affairs in St. Paul MN.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||SR. PROJECT MANAGER – (SPM) - requirements are: |
• BA/BA DEGREE
• 5 to 10 of Years of project management exp. Handing large scale IT projects with lifecycle cost of greater than $3 million
• Demonstrate hands- on technical mastery of multiple project management disciplines
• Resume should reflect project planning, project scheduling, configuration management, process change management, risk and issues manager
• PMP or PMI certification
• Lean Six Sigma certification
• SDLC including Waterfall, Agile six sigma and Scrum.
if you are interest in this position, please forward your resume to email using the Apply Online Box below.
*Please include your salary requirement.
We are a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in Program Management Office Solutions.
Follow Evoke: Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||Evoke Research and Consulting LLC.|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|