|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Technical Support Engineer|
This is a unique role which requires Korean & English languages as well as solid technical support experience, where you will work with local customers to solve their technical issues both by telephone and in person.
You should be a Desktop Support Engineer with experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Outlook 2010 and Apple Mac OS. The role is to providing technical support for our clients based in Seoul, South Korea. You will be dealing with software and hardware issues from call logging through to incident resolution.
• Providing technical support and assistance in Korean and English on PCs, laptops, hardware and software for all users.
• Monitoring and assisting with upgrades and new application roll-outs where required
• Building new PCs and software for new employees
• Basic network trouble shooting skills
• Troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft Windows 7, MS office 2010, Apple Mac OS
Key Behavioural Skills Required:
• Good communication skills in English and Korean
• Flexible and able to deal with changing demands
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
Key Technical Skills Required:
• Solid desktop support experience on Windows and Apple Mac hardware and applications
• Active Directory
• Basic networking skills – TCP/IP
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Windows, Microsoft, Office, Mac, laptop, desktop support, iPad, iPhone|
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Allied Worldwide Ltd|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
South Korea-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in South Korea are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|