|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Group Manager/Deputy Manager /CPG Analytics/ Exp 2-5yrs/Location - Bangalore|
Process description: Manage CPG-analytics projects. Working on
syndicated data of leading Fortune 500 CPG companies. Provide analytics based
* Manage project delivery end-to-end
* In-depth understanding of the client business situation- exposure to CPG
industry will be an enabler
* Sound/working knowledge of the quantitative & analytical techniques used for projects
* Client handling & communication
Competency- Skills & Knowledge/ Values and Behaviours:
* Strong quantitative abilities- preferably exposure to CPG industry/domain
and/or analytics specializing in CPG industry
* Sound insight writing/ conclusion & inference writing abilities
* Project management/ timeline and day-day process controls
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite
* Optional- basic/working knowledge of any statistical analysis software like
Minimum work experience required
2-3 yrs for Deputy Manager
and 3-5 yrs for Group Manager
Minimum education required
B.E/ MBA/ B Stat/M Stat.
11:00 am-8:00 pm. Willing to stretch as per business needs
Do send your profile with - Designation, Skillset, Yrs Of Experience &
location - mentioned in the subject line.
Below Details Required in the mail.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Do mail your profile in Word or PDF format, with above details using the Apply Online Box below
Do forward this requirement to any friends or references who may find it
Thanks & Regard's
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Angel and Genie|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
India-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in India are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|