|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Client Services Analyst/0-2yrs/Hyderabad|
Title: Client Services Analyst
Reporting To: Assistant Manager / Team Leader
Qualification: B.com or MBA (can look for candidates who has completed
exams & awaiting results)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
• Client Services Analyst (CSA) will support the CRM group in the US to
service loans in accordance with all applicable loan documents,
inter-creditor, participation and servicing agreements ensuring compliance
and timely processing of all notices and requests from borrowers or
investors, while monitoring the asset performance. The CSA will assist in
administering and monitoring of commercial mortgage loans and
Major Accountabilities (duties may include but are not limited to)
• Provide support services to CRMs in US.
• Review lease consent requests, agency watch list loans and prepare lease
• Process borrower requests, loan requirements and updates on the
• Assist the US team in preparing recommendations for management and
investors for borrower requests associated with the loan and/or property.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the loan documents, all applicable
lender agreements and servicing contracts in order to service the loans.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (including education, experience and skills)
• Minimum of BCOM with one year of relevant industry experience or fresh
M.Com/CA (Inter) /ICWA (inter)/MBA
• Experience in analyzing income producing commercial properties is desirable
• Must have familiarity with financial statements and accounting basics
with a strong mathematical aptitude
• Must be able to read and comprehend loan documents and leases
• Familiarity with the terminology used in US real estate finance industry
and understanding of Securitization concepts will be an added advantage.
• Must demonstrate good understanding of Berkadia’s servicing systems and
• Must be proficient in English, in both verbal and written communications
• Must be analytical with ability to research and resolve problems
• Must be PC literate in MS windows environment with strong Microsoft
Excel and Word skills
• A detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills
Do send your profile with - Designation, Skillset, Yrs Of Experience &
location - mentioned in the subject line.
Below Details Required in the mail.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Do mail your profile in Word or PDF format, with above details using the Apply Online Box below
Do forward this requirement to any friends or references who may find it
Thanks & Regard's
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Angel and Genie|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
India-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in India are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|