|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Position Title: Wordbreaker Web Content Assessor Germany |
Position Type: Independent Freelance Contract Role
Rate of Pay: EUR €12.51 per hour
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally. Through our dedicated Enterprise Crowdsourcing division, we help clients grow their businesses by providing the most agile and professional work solutions on the planet changing the way work gets done.
Do you constantly find yourself getting frustrated when you are not receiving the results you searched for on the Internet? Are your queries generating relevant results? If no, then this position is for you! Help change and improve Internet search results for some of the most popular search engines by rating keyword and search-term combinations, based on a defined guidelines and scales. There are no limitations on the types of search terms / websites you will be rating including text, images, video and adverts.
The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, providing the ideal solution for a work-life balance. With this freelance position, additional languages are a plus.
In the future you may also have the opportunity to qualify for and work within a marketplace environment. This will provide you with the prospect of working on many different task types and increase your earning power.
This is an independent freelance contract role.
• Fluency in English and German is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in Germany for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Degree level qualification
What We Offer
• Competitive hourly rate 12.51 Euro
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 7 or Vista. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Germany-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Germany are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|